Rogaine for Women
Active Ingredient: Minoxidil 2% by weight and volume
To regrow hair on top of the scalp.
It takes time to regrow hair. You may need to use Rogaine for Women daily for at least 4 months before you see results.
The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. Rogaine for Women will not work for everyone.
Clinical research in mostly white women aged 18-45 years with mild to moderate degrees of hair loss, the following response to Rogaine was reported: 19% of women reported moderate hair regrowth after using Rogaine for 8 months (19% had moderate regrowth; 40% had minimal regrowth). This compares with 7% of women reporting moderate hair regrowth after using the placebo, the liquid without Rogaine in it, for 8 months (7% had moderate regrowth; 33% had minimal regrowth).
Do not use if your hair loss is patchy.
Continued use is necessary or hair loss will begin again. Ifyou do not see hair regrowth in 8 months, stop using and see your doctor
Warnings: Do not use if:
- You have no family history of hair loss
- Hair loss is sudden and / or patchy
- scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated or paiful
- You do not know the reason for yourhair loss
- You are under 18 years of age
- You use other topical prescription products on your scalp.
Stop using Women's Rogaine if you get:
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness.
- sudden unexplained weight gain
- swollen hands or feet
- redness or irritation.
- Three 2 oz. (60ml) bottles of Rogaine for Women (a 3 month supply)
- One Child resistant dropper applicator
- One extended spray applicator
- An Information Booklet about Rogaine for Women